Tuesday 17 April 2018

Reap What You Sow!.




It looks like another facebook avoidance session is coming on again for me.

I have only been back on there a week or so and I am regretting it already, the amount of times I have facepalmed in the last few days has left me with a red mark on my eyebrow. .

The world of facebook is such an ugly place. 

I was surprised with this weeks events and all the amount of  Russian propaganda flying around, claims of videos claiming to prove this and that. All clear propaganda created by clickbait youtube owners, dubious memes and fake websites.

You can place fact in front of some people and you can hit them over the head with it but they will still choose to ignore it, they prefer propaganda over fact any day.

They are not the type of people that go to source their information from credible and original sources. Instead they prefer some anonymous Youtube video from 2012 or dubious propaganda fake news site making outrageous claims from a right wing or Russian propaganda factory or badly spelled memes to make their ill informed decision about the direction their country is heading.

Thank god I can switch these people of with a handy block button.

You can clearly tell it is local election time again as the crazy ramblings are ridiculous.

The amount of brainwashing that is going on in this country is frightening to see but our Government will reap what they sow if they fail to provide a proper education and the poor dumb idiots will get all that they deserve for not climbing out of their ignorance!..





No comments:

Post a Comment