Wednesday 11 April 2018

Black History Flash Cards





I have come across a fabulous set of Black History Flash Cards produced by a company called Urban Intellectuals.

The Flash Cards are of fantastic quality and the information contained in them is a fantastic starting point to finding out more about Black History.

I am so happy to have found these cards, what a fabulous educational tool for the twins and me.

The cost is reasonable at around £17.99 for the two packs, Volume 1 and Volume 2 plus shipping. 

Of course shipping bumps up the price for me having to have them imported from USA to the UK and it works out at £38, so I have invited a number of other UK based Home Educators to share in the cost and reduce the price for all of us by having a bulk load sent over.

If you want to find out more about these cards pop on over to Urban Intellectuals (here) and maybe buy yourself a pack if you are USA Based or if you are UK based and would like a pack or more if you are a teacher, just give me a quick message on the contact form and we can sort something out and I can include you in my bulk order.

Update:-

So far in just one day I have 50+ pre-orders so I will be closing this down soon.. Please feel free to add any bulk order of your own to mine if you think you could sell them on yourself, they are a great resource!..

I will be making no profit of my own on these I just want a pack and wont be repeating this bulk buy in:- (please feel free to share with family and friends)....


Update:-

I now have so many orders for these packs that I can offer these at a great price of approximately £10 + (£2.49) tracked postage for the two volumes, so jump on now before I close this down!.

Update;-

Fantastic the cards are on their way!...

I am so grateful to everyone who has enabled me to get a set of these cards at a price I can afford, thank you all so much !..

The cards should take 7-14 days to arrive depending on customs so I await in anticipation.


I took the liberty to order a few extra sets which I will put on ebay at £29+ postage so if anyone wants a set when they see yours they will be able to still purchase themselves a set.

Its all excitement now waiting for them to get to my door!...

*Further Update

Ok so the orders have got silly!... I have had to increase my order with the supplier and I am getting lost with all the pre-orders so I have come up with a solution.

I have added them to my website and anyone who now wants a pack can make an order over there:-

 http://www.maine-trading.co.uk/wholesale.php

*Last and final update to this post

Please see next post here





No comments:

Post a Comment