Friday 3 November 2017

Halloween howlers!

We went along to Muncaster Castle for Halloween as we did last year. We ended up setting off later than we intended because I had to work in the morning as the end of the month is the only time I can get my buying in for the month, I had to rush round so that we could get away to Muncaster so I did not do half as much as what I normally do on my buying trips, we ended up setting off on time but it was a bit nerve wrecking going over to the Lake District in the car as it isn't too clever at the moment, it's making all sorts of unusual sounds and is screaming out for a service.

We had an amazing time as we usually do there and it is always nice catching up with friends.

There are fire eaters, juggling clowns, stories in the graveyard, ghostly apparitions in the gardens, creepy mazes, potion workshops, Owl displays, great food and more.





I would definitely recommend anyone to go to Muncaster Castle at Halloween, it is an experience the kids will never forget.

And we did not break down which was a bonus!..

A few days later we had Oldham Bonfire show with fireworks, the kids had fun on the rides and ate cheeseburgers and surprisingly it wasn't that cold, thank goodness as both Oliver and I are suffering a bit with being a bit chesty and feeling urgh, the winter lurgy has struck...

For the rest of the week we will be completing our evolution display books, working on some maths and english on IXL maths and then to end the week with Storyfest and acclaimed storyteller Richard O'Neill at the local library.

No comments:

Post a Comment