Sunday 23 September 2018

Cell-Fie Education Fail..





I have had such a bad experience with Cell-fie Science boxes, what a terrible company to deal with. Out of all the years of buying educational resources this is definitely the worst experience I have had.

After paying for the science box on 12 August by the 20th September still no sign of the science box. 

The group where I got the discounted subscription for the science box had put a post up stating that the organiser was no longer dealing with the company due to the company having very poor customer service skills. 

There are loads of people still waiting for their science boxes to arrive and after the conversations I had with them, not even an apology for the delay was forthcoming, just a feeble attempt to smear the original organiser of the subscription for the boxes with some made up speculation about the group they ran. Totally unprofessional.

I definitely do not recommend the company in the slightest and I would definitely  stay clear unless you like rude, arrogant and someone who cannot apologise for their bad service, learn from it and improve what they provide.

Thankfully there are quite a few other alternatives for the science boxes on the market which I will be looking in to once I finally get a refund of the non existent Cell-fie box. 

The paypal case I have opened has been open for a couple of days now, the company have not responded, which they need to be careful about doing as Paypal will only go so far before they shut down their account due to the number of cases opened and from what I gather there will be a lot of people asking for refunds and cancellations of their subscriptions.

What a terrible company to deal with, all they had to do was apologise for the delay and update on what was actually happening...never again, awful....... It has totally put me off from joining in these mass home ed subscription groups, not being in a great financial position as it is they seem like a good idea, but not when you get ripped off and messed about like this Cellfie company have done.

Awful experience and definitely the worst company I have dealt with for a very very long time.

For those that have managed to receive their boxes they experienced missing booklets and not very inspiring contents. One girl had hers delivered to a wrong address and is still battling to get hers but she is unlucky as she has paid 3 x for her monthly subscription and is about to go through a 4th payment and she still has not received the first one yet. There are people reporting of not receiving the correct contents, people were supposed to receive 9 experiments and were only receiving 3. The instructions that the booklets were supposed to give are reported to be vague and people are having to wait up to three months from making their first payment to receiving their boxes.

I wish I had done better research before signing up to this Cellfie Education Science Box, it is a lesson learned.... Awful, just truly awful...


UPDATE* 


I finally received my refund in full from Paypal, not through that guy Martin doing the right thing and just issuing me a refund, he tried very hard to keep hold of my money, he even went to the lengths of inputting a false tracking number, what a scummy person he is, dishonest along with arrogant and rude.
Thankfully Paypal dealt with the matter efficiently and forced the refund.
 
Be careful people if you decide to deal with this company, it may not end well..

2 comments:

  1. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day! shsat prep

    ReplyDelete