Saturday 3 November 2018

Excitedly Fulflling Desires With Professor Brian Cox

Both Oliver and Olivia are mad fans of Brian Cox, for one he is from our home town and went to one of our local schools but the way he presents is engaging for both adults and children alike.

Oliver always says he wished he can see him live in the flesh so I am very excited to announce I have managed to scrape together enough cash to make his desire come true. I have only gone and purchased 3 tickets to see Brian Cox Universal: Adventures in Space and Time Tour in February at MEN arena. (click below to find out more)

https://briancoxlive.co.uk/?gclid=CjwKCAjw6-_eBRBXEiwA-5zHaRadDvDSs7xf40vVwryoVJ0X6oABWa7u936u0USqe47hcEPpBHdlAhoCc_AQAvD_BwE



I am so excited, we recently went to Science and Industry Distortions in Space Time Event and they loved the effects and that has set the scene nicely.

Alongside Albert Einstein, Brian Cox is someone who greatly influences Oliver, he has an interest in relativity and Spacetime and all things 4th dimensional, he loves Doctor Who of course which we all do and we have spent quite some time working slowly on layering our understanding of spacetime so I have purchased Wonders of the Universe and Wonders of the Solar System (click on the links to see more) books written by Brian Cox so that I can put their event tickets in each book to open on Xmas day.
I am so excited, I cannot wait to see their faces when we get there!...




No comments:

Post a Comment