Tuesday 31 January 2023

Wow, time really does fly!

 

 

I had to do something for my Masters degree and I ended up here, I thought wow, bloody wow, has it really been 4 years since I last posted!...

It really has been 4 years since I last posted, I looked back on some of the posts and saw that people actually still visit here regularly. 

I suppose I should really do an update post.. Well here goes!.

Life has been generally busy as you can imagine, we have been through a pandemic, I have got myself a 1st Class Honors Degree in Photography and Digital Image and I am now half way through a Masters degree in Visual Journalism and Storytelling. I closed my Accounting practice, closed my ebay selling business and started a Photography business (see the website here.) The twins are now teenagers and are still learning, Oliver is now a master of the guitar and Olivia has had quite a journey with her singing, and I now have a grandson and found family I never knew we had, we have also lost family as many of us probably have over the past few years!.

To wrap it up we are doing great and I really should journey here more often...

 








No comments:

Post a Comment