Tuesday 5 April 2016

Udemy Courses


April0416-20off-sitewide468x60

I have just discovered Udemy Online Courses, I have heard of Udemy on a few occasions lately and finally got round to checking them out as they have a 20% discount on at the moment.

I have to say I am blown away with the amount of courses that you can take and again video based which is great for us.

Some of the courses are free and some are paid, I have my eye on a few music courses for Olivia to try out, these will help her greatly in finding a central place for her self taught music lessons.

They have both been asking for a camera too, which I thought may be something I might do for their birthday coming up, I use a camera daily for my work and also just snapping away at the kids and their daily doings and I am a great lover of photography, I noticed a couple of photography courses I like the look of that we can all do together just for the fun of it really.

I am pretty pleased I found Udemy, Discover For yourself Udemy's latest courses! it looks like we will be spending quite a bit of time there.


No comments:

Post a Comment