Sunday 9 February 2014

Sochi Winter Olympics 2014

As its the Sochi Winter Olympics right now between 7th and 23rd February I thought we could do some Olympics themed lessons....

I found some amazing free printouts for the Winter Olympics Theme which I found here, they are amazing and plentiful and many I have taken and altered them for our own use.

We are starting with some great colouring pages introducing the twins to the Gods and how the winter Olympics came about and the history around it and I will also tie this in with our Geography and foreign language lessons, I am really excited about this project and I will keep this post updated with the things that we do and the Lapbook we create to document our Olympic themed Lessons.

You can now find our lapbook here

No comments:

Post a Comment